|Update : 8/23/2007|
Gary Burmeister, CEO and founder of BioTechConnections. I was previously with Pfizer for over 30 years in various sales and markets positions around the US. I retired in 2004 as a markets manager for Michigan. After Pfizer I consulted with a number of small biotech startups and medical device companies and found that many of them were frustrated in their attempts to easily find quality industry contact information on the internet, as well as information about what other companies in the field were doing. After I researched the concept of a BioTechConnections as web based conduit or internet portal the site and company were launched September 2007.
When internet users seek information, most of us think, "Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one internet site where I could easily get information or connections to other companies?” I created BioTechConnections.org with the idea that helpful quality contact information can and should be easily accessed and shared.
BioTechConnections.org is the first web portal or conduit of its kind to offer an efficient, organized and up-to-date format to quality connections within all the business and research sectors of the biotech, life science and medical device industries. The comprehensiveness of the web site is very unique and currently, it is unmatched by any other internet portal.
The Vision of BioTechConnections is to serve as a conduit that connects life science companies nationally and worldwide and Provide a Positive User Experience . The company strives to meet two goals:
1. Outbound – Our Goal for our Members is to provide quality and valued connections to all the sectors in their area of interest in just three clicks.
2. Inbound -- Our Goal for our Partners and Sponsors is to provide quality prospects.
The Mission of BioTechConnections addresses three areas I call the BioTechConnections Advantage.
1. High Value User Experience- BioTechConnections.org continues to be the first web conduit or portal of its kind to offer an efficient, organized and up-to-date format to quality contact connections within all sectors of the biotech, life science and medical device industries.
2. Time saving web based conduit tool to quality contacts in the national and worldwide sectors of the biotechnology, life science and medical device industries.
3. FREE membership---- Paid Sponsorship Sponsors are continually vetted to ensure quality business sector connections
Finally, as BioTechConnections global reach evolves, I plan are to increase the value of the user experience by adding content and interaction with other sources as targeted job ads, blog sites, publications, journals, and proprietary information.
Gary L. Burmeister
Office Phone: 616-855-2219